Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
Skilled Independent Visa is the most popular Australian Visa among the immigrants across the world. This visa has been designed for those skilled migrants, who don’t have any sponsorship from the state, territory, employer or a family member in Australia. The selection for this visa is done solely based on your skills, experience, and profile score, since it’s a point-based visa. This visa offers permanent residency in Australia to you and your accompanying family members.
To apply for this visa you must go through the relevant skilled occupation list of Australia and then submit the online EOI (Expression of Interest). If your profile is selected, you will get the invitation to apply for visa within the period of 60 days.
Key Requirements of Subclass 189 Visa Category
To apply for this visa an applicant must
- Choose an occupation listed in (Skilled Occupation List) of Australia
- Score at least 65 points based on his/her profile factors, i.e Age, Qualification, Experience, English Proficiency and other such components if applicable (Click here to point calculations)
- Age should be less than 50 years
- Should have positive skills assessment from the respective authorized body
- Must get the appropriate IELTS score to prove English Proficiency
- Submit and Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Get the valid health and character certifications
Benefits of the Visa
This visa allows you and your family to:
- Live and work in Australia indefinitely
- Study full time in Australia at any grade of learning whether it is school, graduate, post graduate, or vocational education at domestic scholar rates
- Get subsidized health care facilities
- Get certain social security benefits / payments
- Apply for Australian citizenship after spending specific time in Australia
- Sponsored a family member for permanent or temporary residency in Australia
Cost of Independent (Subclass 189) visa
- Primary Applicant- AUD 4,240
- Dependent Applicant fees 18 Yrs. and above – AUD 2,120
- Dependent Applicant fees below 18yrs. – AUD 1,060
Note: The visa fees and other associated charges are subject to change periodically by the respective immigration authorities and other relevant entities. So, to confirm the latest visa fees and charges, get in touch with the migration expert at Fasttrack to Success.
If you are applying for the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189), Fasttrack to Success migration consultant can be your reliable counselor and guide as we are specialized in Student-visa and immigration.
You are just a step away to know your eligibility score for skilled migration program for Australia, you need to do call us or mail us your updated resume. Our experts will assess your profile and revert with complete assessment report.
What our clients say About us
Travellers from countries categorized under the high-risk list who are eligible to enter Germany, aged 12 and older, are obliged to present certificates
Excellent service, I got my visa on time thank you very much, I would like to suggest Fasttrack to Success for any type of visa service.
Thank you so much Fasttrack to Success team for helping me obtain my dream Australian (Dream Destination) Visa! You are the best!