Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
This is a temporary visa has been designed for those applicants, whose skills, experience and abilities are well in demand in the regional territories or specific states of Australia. This visa allows you to live and work in regional territories of Australia for up to 5 years. However, you must choose an occupation from the relevant occupation list and also need to get the sponsorship from that particular state or territory in Australia, which you have chosen to apply.
Key Requirements of the Subclass 491 Visa
To apply for this visa an applicant must:
- Have an experienced in any of the occupation listed in the CSOL
- Score at least 65 points based on his/her profile factors, i.e Age, Qualification, Experience, English Proficiency and other such components if applicable (Click here to point calculations)
- Be under 50 years of age
- Get the positive skills assessment done form a recognized authority
- Get the IELTS certification done (in English language as per state/territory requirement)
- Have the work experience as per the state/territory requirement
- Submit an expression of interest (EOI)
- Apply for state sponsorship application
- Meet the health and character certifications
- Live in sponsoring state or territory for 3 years once visa is granted
Benefits of the Visa
This visa allows you and your family to:
- Live and work in Australia up to 5 years
- Travel in and outside Australia, till your visa is valid.
- Apply for the Permanent residency basis the required conditions.
Cost of State Nomination (Subclass 491) visa
- Primary Applicant –AUD 4,240
- Dependent Applicant fees 18 Yrs. and above –AUD 2,120
- Dependent Applicant fees below 18 Yrs. – AUD 1,060
Note: The visa fees and other associated charges are subject to change periodically by the respective immigration authorities and other relevant entities. So, to confirm the latest visa fees and charges, get in touch with the migration expert at Fasttrack to Success.
If you want to apply for the subclass 491 visa you may coordinate with Fasttrack to success migration agent as we are specialized in Student-visa and immigration. We are providing you complete assistance in selection of visa category, immigration process, visa procedure, visa filing etc.
What our clients say About us
Travellers from countries categorized under the high-risk list who are eligible to enter Germany, aged 12 and older, are obliged to present certificates
Excellent service, I got my visa on time thank you very much, I would like to suggest Fasttrack to Success for any type of visa service.
Thank you so much Fasttrack to Success team for helping me obtain my dream Australian (Dream Destination) Visa! You are the best!